1. Brazzers - I Didn't Know You Where Married
It was at this point that I realized that Kira Noir is truly in her prime right now. Her last two Brazzers scenes where already top tier, but this scene in particular literally had me pausing the video just to marvel at her beauty. Rarely do I re-watch a new Brazzers scene multiple times in a row but this was an exception. Just look at the shot below. Show me a Brazzers star that still looks THAT good today. Even queen Angela doesn't get me this bricked up from a simple pose. Simply exquisite.
2. Brazzers - Poolside Distraction
This was my first time watching a Sinatra Monroe scene and gawd damn she instantly became my new obsession for a whole week afterwards. She's got the quintessential pornstar body, slim waist with a juicy booty, and her energy is so good she reminded me of Geysha Kyd at times. The best part was when she popped a squat on jmac and started fucking him silly. She's got a perfect mix of submissive and dominant energy which is always a winning combo. And that booty looked so damn good getting pounded by Jmac. One of the best ways to measure ass by its recoil, and the recoil on Sinatra's ass was truly mesmerizing.
3. Blacked - Tight Little Stunner Squeals While Riding BBC
Hazel Heart was another first-timer for me, and like Sinatra she quickly had me looking her up on the hub after the scene. Her cute, unassuming demeanor is usually a turn off for me (I like bad bitches, sue me!) but her performance genuinely surprised me. Like I said in my review, she's a certified demon, and can definitely stand toe to toe with other iconic cuties like Riley Reid.
Full Review
4. Milfy - Fitness Instructor Double-Penetration






Comments
Post a Comment