📆 Top 4 Scenes I Watched In August 2026

 1. Blacked Raw - About Last Night

This scene right here is Blacked Raw's best in my opinion. It went super viral when it dropped because it was the first to absolutely nail the aura that Blacked Raw and other "Raw" subsidiaries try to give us. While the visual aesthetics are no different from the others, the depiction of a house party slowly escalating into an orgy was done so well and in such a believable way that it would be impossible for any fan of interracial porn to not cum to this. Even as a seasoned vet myself, I had to literally stop the video after 20 minutes to bust a nut, take a break, then finish the remaining 40 minutes later, which is something I haven't had to do in YEARS. 

 

2. Milfy - Perfect Body Milf Services Dick

This scene was a milf lover's wet dream come to life. Sofie Marie might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I re-iterate... MILF LOVERS, meaning, people who actually love older women who look their age and not older women who look young, will certainly struggle to survive this one. I myself could barely contain my excitement and had to pause and take screenshots every few minutes. I was so in awe at the beauty of this scene, and It's definitely Milfy's best scene to date. 

Full Review

 

3. Brazzers -  Baddest Milf On The Block Episode 3

I had this Brazzers series in my watchlist for a while, but when I finally got to it I was somewhat underwhelmed by the first two episodes. Thankfully though, the third one knocked it out of the park with an awesome orgy scene that starts with a super intense POV blowjob sequence involving all three milfs taking turns on one cock, before moving to the couch where the four of them split off into pairs. It was at that point that my jaw was on the floor, watching hardcore doggystyle pounding happen on one side of the screen while a sizzling scissoring sequence happens on the other at the same time and at the same level of intensity. Truly mind-blowing stuff!

 

4. Brazzers - Fuck Stop Telephoning Me!

Now THIS scene right here... THIS scene... Is a looongtime favorite of mine. Back in the early days when Lisa Ann was my biggest obsession, I watched this scene so many times that I memorized most of the opening dialogue. It definitely isn't the best overall Brazzers scene objectively, but personally It will always hold a special place in my heart, and let's be real it's still an iconic scene regardless.

Comments